Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 February 2012

RTI/rti -jstse/jsts/JSTSE/JSTS

Date: 22 september 2011


Public Information Officer
directorate of education
rti cell,(room no.220),old secretariat,delhi

File Ref No:DE/RTI/ID NO.11052/2011/12602

Sub: Information seeking under Right to Information Act.

Dear Sir,

I am submitting this request exercising my RIGHT TO INFORMATION to provide me
Following information regarding -JSTSE

1.    Please provide the pattern of jsts examintion

2.    Please provide last 10 year question papers

3.    Please give reasons why more than 20 students got selected from one school

4.    Please give the reasons why there is delay of result



Please let me know the expense required for seeking this information. I am already sending the Rs 10/ postal order with post.

Thanking you

Applicant name and address


Encl: Rs 10/ postal order
Postal order should be drawn in favor of DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION

No comments:

Post a Comment